After watching a lot of “Chopped” episodes, I came to know that one of the ways chefs create their meat dishes is with a sauce. So, I got the idea of eating paneer the meaty way. With a few left over green beans one Sunday eve, I thought of of creating a sauce.
- Green beans
- Red chilli
- Salt & pepper
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese)
- Lemon zest
- Arugula leaves
- Cut the Green beans into small circles & cook them.
- Heat oil in a small pan.
- Add some Cumin seeds to check if the oil is hot.
- Add Green bean paste to it.
- Let the paste cook until it boils.
- Now, shallow fry Paneer.
- Place the cooked Paneer on a plate & put the bean paste over it.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes (Optional).
- Sprinkle lemon zest & garnish with arugula leaf.
You can garnish with parsley or coriander leaves too.