Yummy…aren’t they :D..Look below for recipe.
- Take 4 small yukon potatoes & boil them. Cut them into pieces.
- Cut one onion & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan & add the onions. You can add garlic, ginger & tomatoes too. I tried to keep the ingredients count low (Just an experiment).
- Add the cooked potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, turmeric, red chilli, cumin & coriander powder. You can add garam masala for more flavor.
- Sprinkle some shredded parmesan cheese, mix everything & keep aside once cooked.
- Take a baking sheet & spread out the previously thawed puff pastry sheets (It would be good if you move the rolling pin once on the puff pastry sheet before placing it on the baking sheet).
- Cut squares out of pastry sheets.
- Brush the bottom with oil (to avoid sticking).
- Add small spoonful of potato mixture on the square & join the ends like forming a triangle.
- Brush some egg yolk on top of the triangles.
- Heat the oven to 350F & bake the puff for 30 mins.