This is the easiest & fastest way of making dosa and it tastes as good as the traditional one. Moreover, you don’t need to buy a preservative mixed batter. Perfect for breakfast on a busy day.
- Urad dal flour (1/2 cup)
- Rice flour (1 cup)
- Idli rava (3 tbs)
- Curd (4 tbs)
- Salt (1/4 tbs or more if required)
- Oil for making dosa
- Mix the flours and idli rava.
- Add curd and water. Water should be added slowly as you want the batter to have good consistency. I don’t remember the exact measurement of water but 1-2 cups should suffice.
- Keep the batter aside for 15 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a non-stick pan, spread a large spoon of batter across the pan in circular motion. When one side is done, flip if required. I usually cook both the sides.
Eat with tomato, green or coconut chutney. Enjoy!