When I saw last week’s photo challenge on daily post, it sounded interesting. But I kept thinking what constitutes a good day for me. Just a week before the photo challenge I had the opportunity to click some nice pictures of my daughter playing on patio and in our backyard. It was early evening and we all had fun hanging out together enjoying our new home. I felt good and peaceful spending time away from work, phone and capturing beautiful memories for us. So, when I saw the photo challenge “Today was a good day”, I immediately thought of this day with my family. The more I thought about it, I came up with below list of things that would make a good day for me.
- See my little one laugh and giggle.
- Relaxing with a good cup of masala or ginger chai.
- Making bread
- Spending quality time with my family.
- Eating tasty food.
- Doing something creative – photography, blogging or cooking.
- Seeing the forest behind feeling peaceful with birds chirping in the background.
The list might go on but the post really made me think what I want from a good day. Basically, to be happy and remember to appreciate life.